How to Apply
The following items need to be included with your completed application. If you do not have your own copies, request your child’s previous school to mail them to you immediately. Arrangements can be made with the RHP office for testing if test scores are not available.
- Copies of report cards for the past two years
- Copy of the most recent standardized test results
- Record of immunizations
You will need an access code to complete the forms.
- This code will be emailed to continuing students.
- New applicants – please contact the RHP Office to receive a code: (626) 444-9531 ext. 146.
Thank you for your patience with
the new and improved process.
The $75 application fee can be paid in the RHP or KYL office.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed so be sure to include all information.
- It takes approximately a month to process a completed application.
- Applicants will be notified by mail as to the results of the application.
- Some applicants may be asked to come to the school for an interview before the final decision is made.